Thursday 12 January 2012

One Week Today!! :D

I have been back on the Low Carb for one week today! My trousers are feeling looser still ;D

Proper weigh-in and measurement taking tomorrow, I wonder how much I will have lost over the whole week? I am hoping I have lost at least one extra pound since I weighed on Tuesday even though I did have a big FAT Curry on Tuesday and that huge bag of Pork Scratchings last night left me feeling very full up!! Think I'll just eat half a bag at a time with my next bag!

Exercise-wise my muscles are really achey today! 30 minutes is obviously a good burn time for me :)

I have brought some grapes into work with me. I brought them before I started doing Low Carb and if you are a regular reader, you will know that I HATE to waste food and throw food away! (money doesn't grow on trees!) I think I will have half today and half tomorrow as MFP says there are 15g carbs in 100g Green Seedless Grapes!!


I didn't weigh the grapes so the weight will be a complete guess! ;P

I might measure myself again later to see if I have lost more inches. What I should have done was measure my stomach as well as my hips and waist as that is where most of the weight has gone!! lol

I measured my waist and hips and they are the same as they were on Tuesday! It must have been excess fluid? I might start measuring around my belly from tomorrow :)

I did the Stroganoff tonight (recipe link to the right). I cooked enough for 2 portions so that I could have some another day.

Chicken stroganoff with grated fried cauliflower
It was absolutely DELICIOUS!! I have never heard of fried cauliflower before, I fried mine in butter and it was A-MA-ZING!! It is a great alternative to rice for dishes like this, although after entering the recipe into MFP I found out it had more carbs in it than I initially thought (19g carbs, 766 cals), most of the carbs being in the onion, cauliflower and soured cream. But a lot less than a traditional chicken stroganoff dish. Rice has about 40g carbs for a start!

Total carbs: 39!!!, net calories: 783, exercise: 324 cals burnt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter