Saturday 14 January 2012

Start the day as I mean to go on!

Check out this low carb breakfast! Bacon and mushroom omelette with a dash of ketchup for a total of 3g (2 of them were in the ketchup) carbs... now thats what I'm talking about!! ;)


The ingredients for this omelette can be found in the MFP food diary -->

I plan to do 30 minutes of my Wii Your Shape today, I am just waiting for my omelette to go down and have just had a shower! I should have had my shower after exercising really but hey ho.

I burnt 594 calories doing Your Shape, so I have burnt off my breakfast, lunch needed to be low in carb but filling to try and get rid of my bad carbs occurring lately! So, I went for a chicken breast wrapped in garlic sausage (I cut up the breast a bit) and had that with a melted mini babybel and the rest of my Philadelphia cream cheese.


It was actually really nice and pretty filling at only 4g carbs which were mostly in the Philadelphia!

My beef and veg kebabs :) Another Low Carb winner ;) excuse the steam, they were straight off the grill :)


I have just added a Facebook 'Like' button to my blog so if you read this post can you 'Like' my blog please so I can see if it works? :) THANKS!

Total carbs: 13g, net calories: 580, exercise burnt: 594 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter