Monday 23 January 2012

Monday, we meet again

I am feeling less bloated today! (phew!)

HP are going to collect my laptop from my Mum's work instead of from my home as I work during their collection hours!

My right shoulder is aching from 45 minutes of Wii Your Shape yesterday but I think that has helped me feel a bit better, and my trousers are a bit looser again too :D

A nice guy from our IT department has tried to help me back up my hard drive today but someone hasn't given back all the connectors so he couldn't do it. He has, however found the adaptor kit at Maplin for £20 so I will get one after work and back my hard drive up from my Mum's laptop onto an external drive that I have.

I didn't leave my parents until about 7pm so I stuck some gammon steaks under the grill and had them with fried egg and mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.




Mondays are my day off of exercising (thank god as I had no time to do any!!).

Total carbs: 17g, net calories: 834. No exercise s no extra calories burnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter