Monday 30 January 2012

Monday after a curry

I didn't blog yesterday as I was feeling hung over from the bottle of wine and tried to sleep a headache off until just before lunchtime and then I did a quick 30 minute Wii Your Shape before eating cheese for lunch again :) Not onion or celery this time, just cheese!

In the evening yesterday I went bowling and then went for a curry for my Dad's birthday so am feeling bloated today!! I have put on MFP that I had Chicken Tikka and 4 onion bhajis, but I also had courgette bhaji and that wasn't on mfp so I just added more bhajis instead!

Feeling pretty bloated today after the curry! Hopefully a nice big poo will sort that out ;) lol!! I have added my Carbs vs Cals down the side for yesterday even though I hadn't blogged.

I forgot to mention that at the party on Saturday one of my friends mentioned that I was looking slim in the face again!! :) So at least someone has noticed the 9lbs I have lost so far this year! lol I can't remember if I have mentioned my current target weight, but I only have 7lbs to go until I reach that weight at the moment :D Thats if this weekend hasn't done too much damage to the diet of course!!

My Laptop is currently out for delivery! It left the Luton Depot this morning and I think that it is being delivered to my Mum's work address. If it is then I can collect it tonight when I pop round to see my Dad for his birthday. :)

I have just found a recipe for garlic "bread" which I may try out at some point! - Sounds yum with butter! (link on the right hand panel) There are LOADS more Low Carb Recipes here: http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html

Tandoori chicken and fried grated cauliflower (this was a yum dinner!)


Total carbs: 24g, net calories 827 with no exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter