Tuesday 24 January 2012

Day Twenty!!

It feels like I have been back on the Low Carb a lot longer than just twenty days! lol

Well, my laptop gets collected today! All my files are backed up onto my Mum's dinosaur laptop's hard drive and I got home last night to find that my external hard drive had arrived so I could have backed it all up to that! D'oh!

I'm off to Portsmouth tomorrow, so tomorrow's post will be very minimal I imagine :)

My OU website has opened today! Exciting times! :D In the preparation section it says to read the TU100 Guide, well I am 2 3rds of the way through that guide already ;) #geek


Pork chop and green beans

Total carbs: 21g, net calories: 644 - no exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter