Saturday 28 January 2012

Saturday Decisions

I've done 45 minutes of exercise on the Wii (hard work). Tried to read some more of my OU book but it kept saying to refer to the website and I didn't want to read too far ahead without doing the exercises along the way.

I have been invited to a friends house for dinner and drinks tonight and have been trying to decide whether to drink or drive. I am also hoping that dinner isn't a pasta dish as I will have to pick the meat and veg out! Lol

Bacon and tomato omelette with salad for lunch:


I ended up drinking a bottle of wine with diet lemonade and the dinner was make your own pizza, so I just ate the toppings! Cheese, meat and veg :)

Total carbs: 30g, net calories: 725, calories burnt from exercise: 917

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter