Thursday 26 January 2012

Trousers feeling looser...

I have noticed recently that my trousers are feeling looser around my thighs, so hopefully I will have more than just 1lb weightloss when I weigh tomorrow :)

I'll let you know what I have lost around my beer belly too tomorrow :) Its pay day tomorrow so I will head into town when I finish at lunch time to get my Dad a card and present as we are off out for bowling and a curry on Sunday to celebrate his birthday :) Its my sister-in-law's birthday next month too, but she just wants money so I will get her a card tomorrow :)





I had about 300g worth of rump steak there and it still didn't take my close to my calorie intake, so I will try eating more cheese instead :)

Total carbs: 12g, net calories: 269, calories burnt from exercise: 643

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter