Tuesday 10 January 2012

First Curry Club back on Low Carb!

I have just added my normal Low Carb curry dishes into a 'recipe' I have created on My Fitness Pal to make it easier to track my calories and carbs as I quite often have the same dishes at Curry Club so I can easily use this saved 'recipe' when I visit a curry house each month.



It does contain quite a few carbs still though, but I am not sure if there are really as many carbs in a Mushroom Bhaji as 11?!! :/ The other option from the veggie dishes is a cauliflower bhaji, so I might try that instead?

Cheese salad for lunch today as I fancied something a bit more filling to fill me up until Curry Club!

Check out my carbs chart now :D


I was thinking, to increase my calorie intake I could have a bag of pork scratchings every day? High in fat and calories, yet low in carbs ;)

PUB Original pork scratchings contain 0g carbs, 450 calories, 35g fat and 35g protein too :)

I will do a workout before Curry Club to make space for the extra calories I will be having :D

I did 15 minutes of Your Shape then 10 minutes of Wii Fit exercises burning 289 calories and just couldn't resist checking my weight.... I have lost 5lbs since friday!!! :D FIVE POUNDS!!!!
I won't add it to my weightloss chart though, I will still keep that a weekly Friday thing :)

I didn't go for mushroom bhaji in the end as they had a special on called 'Chilli Ponir' which was cubes of cheese with peppers, onions and greens chillis. It was AMAZING!! But I can't find any record for chilli ponir or any ponir dishes on MFP (My Fitness Pal) so I just left the Curry Club meal as I had set it during the day. I bet the carb count was a lot less though!

I have found an image on the net of a Chilli Paneer dish which looks just like the dish I had last night as a side dish:



Total carbs: 33g, net calories: 721 with exercise burning 375 calories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter