Friday 20 January 2012

2nd Weigh Day

Its weigh day again today, and I haven't cheated this week with a mid-week weigh, I am feeling pretty bloated today though thanks to 'time of the month' even though I am not meant to get them on the Depo! :( - Fingers crossed than even though I feel bloated, it hasn't effected my weight?!



Wish I was this slim, but this is a 'bloated' image lol
I will be rushing about when I finish at 12pm trying to clean the flat before getting the cat to the vets at 2pm for her annual jab! And the boss asked me to do overtime but its a nightmare getting the cat into her carrier as it is! lol I need to lull her into a false sense of security then pick her up for a cuddle and slowly edge towards her carrier! haha



Waaaahhh!!! HP replied and my warranty expired on the 13th Jan, and the laptop died on the 15th Jan!! :'( Someone is going to look at it for me, if they can't fix it, I will have to buy a new one on a payment plan!


UPDATE!

HP are going to fix it as a one off repair after all :)

So the results of my weigh in are... I lost just 1lb this week!


Getting my weight back down :)

Here is my dinner. Chicken drumsticks with a beansprouts and mushroom stir fry




After I completed my food diary I got this message;





I'd love it if I did!! :D

Total carbs: 27g, net calories: 161, calories burnt from exercise: 747

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter