Tuesday 17 January 2012

Managed to fit in a bit of Wii

Mackerel for dinner after I had done my Wii Your Shape for 15 minutes (I also had to do a 15 minute Physical challenge to see if my fitness had improved in 9 workouts). I must have burnt loads of calories from all the walking I am doing at the moment! 20 minutes to and from the train station and all the walking to the different tube stations!


I have gone from a B to a B+ on my physical fitness, I think it would have been better than that but it didn't register all of my moves! The cat kept running into view and I think I need to wear bright colours as I blend into the furnitures colours too much!



Total carbs: 16g, net calories: 674 and calories burned: 483

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter