Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday Sunday...

So I spent ages with a lot of paper towels getting most of the moisture out of my 2 remaining swede rostis I reshaped them again in a metal ring and they STILL fell apart in the pan! I think they must have needed more egg and my paper towels must have soaked up some egg too.


For lunch, the left over crepes:


I am sooo tempted to weigh myself as I am feeling slimmer/lighter already! I want to keep to weighing every Friday afternoon though so I took some measurements instead. I have lost 1 & 1/4 inches from my waist since Friday!!! 1/2 inch from my hips, and 1/4 inch from my neck!! woop woop :D

Chicken salad again for lunch...


Total carbs 22g, Net calories 795 after doing Wii's Your Shape for 15, minutes and burning 126 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter