Friday 13 January 2012

First Weigh Day of 2012

Ok, so its not my first time I have weighed since I started a week ago as I cheated half weigh through and checked my weight, but I will be good from now on and stick to my weighing days being on a Friday lunch time. You are meant to weigh at the same time each day anyway.


I'm not sure if I will have lost any more since Tuesday as I had that huge curry and then the massive carbilicious (but delicious) meal last night. Only time will tell I guess!

I need to do another food shop today as I am off to London for some training Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week and walking to the train station every morning so I won't be able to go to Tesco on my way home from work like I normally do. I am planning to do meat and veg kebabs with salad this weekend I think :) YUM


Well, I haven't lost anymore since Tuesday, so its still a 5lb loss for the week :) I guess its a good loss for a first week, I was just hoping for a lb or more extra. Measurement-wise I have lost 1.5 inches from my hips, 1.75 inches from my waist, and 1/2 inch off my neck. I have now taken extra measurements today from my thigh, arm, chest and BELLY lol to see where else I am losing weight from. :)

I had my stroganoff meal for lunch today. I was going to freeze it but my freezer is full so I had it for lunch hoping I would burn more of it off by cleaning the flat. I cleaned the flat and did 5 minutes on the Wii Fit Stepper (lame time I know but was feeling poo for not losing extra weight). Not sure what to have for dinner tonight? Something light in carbs so meat or something I guess.

Total carbs: 29g, net calories: 1069, exercise calories burnt: 190 <-- pretty poor today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter