Wednesday 4 January 2012

Low Carb starts tomorrow!

One more day of lasagne then the Low Carbing starts again...

I am actually feeling less bloated today. I guess the only bad carbs in my lasagne dish would be in the lasagne sheets, the sauces and a few carbs in the sausages? No bread or sugary chocolates and snacks! I have brought a few satsumas to eat over the next few days for their Vitamin C to try and shift the last of the cold that Santa brought me. Nice chap.

You can track the carb content in my foods here in my food diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/StephRP80

I might start doing the before and after photos again, wearing leggings or something this time so that you can notice more of a difference!

On the OU front, I actually know someone doing the same OU module as me! 'My Digital Life' so we can swap notes, ask each other for help etc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter