Monday 9 January 2012

Monday already?

Don't weekends just fly by?!

Well, as I stayed in all weekend, I did pretty well on the carb front:




You can see here when I started my low carb diet :) I have only gone over 20g carbs on one day and that was only by 2g carbs.


Don't forget, you can see my food diary on the side -->

I need to work out what meals to have this week.  Planning ahead is a good way to stick to your diet! I have Curry Club tomorrow, so will stick to the dishes with fewer carbs, no rice or naan breads!! Here is a Low Carb indian meal that I ate at the start of my Low Carb diet last year. Chicken Tikka that is served sizzling with onions, an onion bhaji and mushroom bhaji :) Making me hungry looking at that picture! lol






I might try the chicken stroganoff with fried grated cauliflower tonight. I'll get some veg too so that I can do the roasted vegetables and some cheap meat to have with the roasted veg later in the week :)

...I went to Aldi (super cheap shop) after work to get some more cat litter and got most of the ingredients I needed for the chicken stroganoff, but there were a few things they didn't sell So I will have that Wednesday night instead. I cooked rump steak and salad tonight instead.


Rump steak and salad


Total carbs today 19g, calories 672. I didn't do any exercise today, I am have planned Mondays as my day off of exercising on my Your Shape Calendar, I think exercising 6 days a week should be fine and dandy.


I have just checked a few websites and their calorie calculators and a lot of them said I need about 2000 calories to maintain my current weight! I rarely hit my 1200 calorie mark each day at the moment :/




I am under what this website (http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm) call EXTREME fat loss!! I find it quite easy to consume the amount of calories I do a day though, I haven't had any cravings SO FAR this year. Last year I was always craving yummy stuff like MacDonalds and doughnuts! lol


I still have 528 calories remaining for today, so I might have a low carb snack, cheese or garlic sausage, or cheese AND garlic sausage together grilled??! :)


I've added a new list to my sidebar 'Carbs vs Calories' to show how many carbs and calories I consume a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter