Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday. Onesie Day? :)

Decided on a bit of a lighter breakfast today as I am considering doing my Wii exercises earlier in the day.


I will of course change out of my onesie to exercise, I might get a bit hot exercising in a onesie. I'll have a shower after I exercise (might try 45 minutes today) then put my onesie back on. I have received my first The Art of Quilting issue and I am keen to creating my first square of the quilt :)

I did 45 minutes of my Wii Your Shape today and I really struggled! I might have to try and do 45 mins at the weekend and stick to 15 minutes or 30 minutes during the week so I get an extra burn at the weekends.

My lunch, bacon and cheese with rocket salad:


I did my first patch of my The Art of Quilting quilt today :D


Dinner, Pork chop with broccoli and green beans and a bit of chicken oxo :)




Total carbs: 13g, net calories: 242, calories burnt from exercise: 841.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter