Saturday 21 January 2012

Waiting in for my laptop to be collected

So I get up early on a Saturday as my laptop will be collected between 9am and 5pm and it is now 12pm and it hasn't been collected yet.

I don't want to do my exercises yet in case the UPS driver arrives in the middle of it!

Here is my breakfast for today (just 4g carbs here):


I didn't fancy a salad for lunch, so instead I had celery, meted babybel and grilled garlic sausage and cheese.




I phoned UPS and apparently they don't do collections on a Saturday!! Why the hell did the email clearly say "tomorrow" then?!!

Dinner (same as yesterday, except red pepper instead of courgette)




Total carbs: 20g, net calories: 943, calories burnt from exercise: 190.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter