Tuesday 31 January 2012

Still no laptop...

My laptop was actually delivered to my Mum's work yesterday and I popped round my parent's to give my Dad his birthday present last night hoping to collect my laptop at the same time but my Mum had left it at work!! :( She is going to drop it over tonight, so blogging should be back to normal, so long as my laptop IS fixed like HP have promised...

I need to do another food shop tonight, trying to keep it cheap so might do more value food shopping and I also want to try that garlic "bread" recipe as it can be frozen :) I think I'd add a sprinkling of parsley to it too! :D I do miss my bread, so I have high hopes that this recipe will be bread-like! I might have a rummage through that site I posted yesterday to see if there are any new cheap Low Carb recipes I can try out!

This one sounds LUSH!! 12g carbs though!



All my value food lol #cheapskate
I did just 15 minutes of exercising on my Wii today as I was expecting my parents to drop my laptop off and I had got home to find water dripping through my ceiling so I had that to deal with. My upstairs neighbour was very apologetic though.

Dinner - Chicken breast stuffed with stilton cheese and wrapped in bacon with leeks, roasted courgette & leek with grated emmental cheese.


Total carbs: 20g, net calories: 662, calories burnt from exercise: 287

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter