Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day One Hundred

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

Well, its WEIGH DAY today and its Day 100!!


Not sure how I've done, I've been pretty good food wise and only had one glass of Pimms at the weekend, which should have been about 14g carbs.

I always worry on weigh day! I am feeling a bit bloated today, but its only 8.24am so have plenty of time before I need to weigh myself later! Got my Pet Insurance cheque from Tesco at the weekend, so I can put that into the bank later. It will go back onto my credit card though as that is my payment method for any vet fees, so I won't see any of it! :( I don't get paid next Thursday, the same day I go camping so I may have to borrow a bit of the cheque money to celebrate St George's Day this weekend! (I did get £148 from the insurance!)

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

10.00am Snack
Cheese string

10.40am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad, lettuce, tomato and cucumber.





I did about 40 minutes of my Wii Fit today, including 30 minutes of Wii jogging! - Still trying to keep that up every day :)

This weeks weigh-in result is... I lost 2lbs!! Here is the weightloss chart:




19.15pm Dinner
Spicy turkey breast with green veg and the rest of yesterday's tin of tomatoes.




I had a few pork scratchings after my dinner and my stomach feels all greasy now so I threw the rest of the tub away!! Lol feel bleugh now too :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter