Thursday 7 April 2011

Day Eighty Eight

Well its day Eighty Eight (two fat ladies lol) Feeling a bit snotty today so had a sniff of the Vicks sinex stuff and then a lemsip when I got into work.


6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

7.55am Lemsip MAX

8.50am Pot of Green Tea

10.45am Snack
Cheese string! - Well, its a Tesco version of cheese strings as they were cheaper ;) 0.2g of carbs per cheese string! (I checked)



Mmmm I have just remembered what I have for lunch today!!

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken and bacon salad! (YUM!) lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mayo with a parmesan sprinkling



Its actually not that long until the next monthly picture! Well, its 10 days! My last pictures have had an 8lb gap between them, but I don't think this one will show much of a loss since March's pic as I have only lost 4lbs so far, maybe 5/6lbs by the 17th? The other monthly gaps were 8lbs each time! I know that weight loss slows down nearer target, but I'm guessing you should still see a difference from Month One to Month Four, which is the main thing eh!? :)

14.15pm Snack
6 raw almonds

15.15pm Mug of Dr Stuart's DETOX tea


18.00pm Dinnner
Spanish omelette with ham, tomato, cheese and sliced pepperami.





18.45 Snack

Pork Rinds



Less than 0.1g of carb per 100g and the pack is only 30g :)

 

Don't think I'll buy any more 'Pork Crunch' they weren't all that! And I feel all oily inside after eating them! The cat liked the smell though! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter