Friday 29 April 2011

Day One Hundred and Ten

8.30am Breakfast
4 sausages with relish and Jack Daniels sauce with 2 cups of tea.

4 pints of Bulmers and a Bacardi and diet coke at the local pub

Lunch 14.00pm
Supreme chicken with salad. It was meant to come with dauphine potatoes and mixed veg, but I asked to have it with salad instead.



I am definitely avoiding bad carbs today as I had a White roll yesterday for breakfast and had to run to the loo this morning! :/ I remember having those sort of issues last time I came off the low carb diet, my stools weren't solid for a good few weeks!


19.00pm Dinner
BBQ food feast!!

Burger with lettuce.


2 sausages and lettuce.


2 ribs and lettuce.


Bacardi and diet coke.



I also had chicken and lettuce but didn't take a photo of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter