Friday 15 April 2011

Day Ninety Six

6.00am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

I had an earlier breakfast today as I had to catch a train to work while my car is in for a service.

8.45am Pot of Green Tea

So, the bridesmaid dress... it actually fits like a dream without wearing a bra, but I am thinking that I might need some support, so if I lose the extra 4lbs I already plan to lose, that my allow room for a bra?! The dress is gorgeous and very flattering!! I LOVE it! :) Happy happy happy!!! :D I'm not allowed to tell anyone about the dress as I have been sworn to secrecy! You will all just have to wait until I post photos after the wedding!! :P

10.00am Snack
Mini Babybel.

11.45am Snack
Cheese string


13.45pm Lunch

Bacon and Mayo salad.




I'm pretty hungry so might get a kebab again tonight, I'll go for the mixed one instead of the special as its a bit cheaper. My car will need in the near future: 4 new tyres, 2 new number plates as well as the exhaust and brakes looking at!!! But at least they all weren't bad enough to make it fail on those points as well as the wipers, indicator bulbs and ceasing seatbelt that it did fail on. All sorted for a total of £256.80...



16.30pm Mug of Green Tea


18.15pm Dinner
Bodrum Mixed kebab and a can of diet coke.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter