Tuesday 26 April 2011

Day One Hundred and Seven

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of Green Tea.

Weigh day again! I wonder if the sliver of yorkshire pudding and copious amounts of Bacardi and diet coke has had an effect on me!! :/ Plus I haven't really exercised this week!



I am collecting my tent from my local Tesco after work, it had better have been delivered to the store!

12.30pm Lunch

Garlic sausage and cheese salad. The lettuce was a bit droopy, so I didn't eat it all and had a pepperami.


I did about 10 minutes on the Wii Fit, then weighed myself. Didn't get home til late again due to collecting my tent and picking up the cat's diet food.



Anyway, weigh-in result is.... I lost 2lbs!! That means that I have reached my target weight now!!!! :D The beginning of the graph doesn't fit on the screen properly now, but you can see that my current weight is well into the yellow 'average' area.






A closer image so you can see better. I have also set a new goal of losing another 4lbs so that I have space to put on weight on my holidays ;)



18.45pm Dinner

Pork, onion, courgette, yellow pepper and beansprout stir fry :)





I have lost 22cm from my waist now! Thats over 8 & 1/2 inches!


I thought I'd treat myself to some of that low carb ice cream I made, but I had a few mouthfuls and didn't want anymore, I might throw it all away, its not all that really lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter