Wednesday 6 April 2011

Day Eighty Seven

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

8.45am Pot of Green Tea

I have just worked out that I have no lost 20cm from my waist!! That's quite a bit isn't it! That is over 7 3/4 inches for all you that still speak in feet and inches ;)


9.10am Snack
Mini Babybel.


See! ZERO carbs in a Mini Babybel so its all good! Have thought of something else I could have as well! Pre-cooked bacon strips! There must be practically zero carbs in them too! And they would go nice with salad :)


10.30am Snack
Mini Pepperami.


12.30pm Lunch
Cheese & ham salad with lettuce, cucumber and tomato.


I have just noticed in the mirror in the toilet that my clavicles (collar bone) are starting to stand out again! I remember this happening last time I lost quite a bit of weight. Just found a picture on the net so you know what I mean.


I didn't think they noticed much when I was bigger, but I remember them being more prominent when I lost over 2 stone back in 2002 (or somewhere around that) and I just noticed them in the mirror! That must be where the weight is going from then ;) I only lost 1cm from my waist this week and nothing from the other places that I measure. But my watch seems looser again today too! I must be losing weight from places I don't measure!! lol - maybe my ankles have slimmed down too?! ;)


18.00pm Dinner
Chicken and bacon salad, lettuce, cucumber and tomato with mayo and parmesan.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter