Thursday 14 April 2011

Day Ninety Five

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

My sunburn is peeling today :(

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

9.50am Snack
Cheese String.


Bored at work today... YAWN!!! Still no idea when I should receive my pay rise, been told it has been approved by Head of HR now though...

12.30pm Lunch

Swiss Emmental cheese salad, lettuce, cucumber and tomato with mayonnaise.




My smaller bridesmaid dress has arrived! I am trying it on tonight! Hope its just a little bit tight or I will have to lose more than my target 4lbs!!

Does walking to and from the train station (15 minute walk) while my car is in for its MOT and service tomorrow count as tomorrow's exercise?? lol ;) I will exercise tonight after I have tried on my bridesmaid dress :)



13.45pm Pot of Green Tea


14.15pm Snack
Mini Pepperami



19.00pm Dinner
Rump steak with fried onions, lettuce, cucumber and fried tomato.





The reason my dinner was so late today is because I had my bridesmaid dress to try on. You'll never guess what, it FITS!!! Tiny bit tight, so I will still lose the 4lbs that I plan to lose.  It fitted without a bra on, and I think I'd be happier with a bit of 'support' if you know what I mean ;)


I didn't have time to exercise today


19.30pm Mug of Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter