Saturday 2 April 2011

Day Eighty Three

9.00am Breakfast
Low carb Proto toast* with Philadelphia and a mug of Green Tea.




*Proto Toast - High protein and low carb. 1.8 - 1.9g of carbs per serving of 2 slices

I've just done about 40minutes of the Charlie Brooks DVD and I sweated a LOT!!! it is really warm in my flat today! Had some water while working out too!

13.00am Lunch
Left over kebab meat with salad, lettuce, tomato, spring onion and cucumber with a mug of Green Tea.



My breakfast was actually quite filling today and low in carbs! I might order some more Proto toast, even though I initially complained about it's size! lol I have got some bacon and eggs in stock for the morning as I am off out for my Bacardi and Diet Cokes tonight for a friend's engagement party :) - Good hangover food ;)

18.00pm Dinner
Chicken breast stuffed with Philadelphia and wrapped in bacon with green beans and a Bacardi & diet coke.


I had LOTS of double Bacardi & diet cokes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter