Sunday 17 April 2011

Day Ninety Eight

9.15am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

10.40am Mug of Green Tea

13.15pm Lunch
Homemade onion bhaji.

We went to a food festival today so I had a few tasters of cheese and sausage.

15.00pm Mug of Green Tea

15.30pm Snack
Pork scratchings. I didn't eat all that is in the picture!!!



16.45pm Pimms
With diet lemonade so about 14g of carbs


18.40pm Dinner
Roast chicken with stuffing, brussell sprouts, cabbage, runner beans and broccoli



21.00pm Mug of Green Tea




I know today is meant to be my photo day, but I totally forgot and will have to take it tomorrow instead! I try to get it in daylight to get the lighting similar in all the photos. I have been out since 10am and haven't long been home, it is dark now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter