Sunday 24 April 2011

Day One Hundred and Five

12.00pm Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a pint of water (dehydrated!!! lol)

14.00pm Lunch
Ham, pork, celery, tomatoes and 2 types of cheese while sunbathing in my parent's garden :) and a pint of diet coke.







19.00pm Dinner
Roast turkey, roast beef, brussel sprouts, runner beans, cabbage and a small piece of yorkshire pudding (only 13g of carbs in a yorkshire! Figured I hadn't had many carbs so it would be okay). I didn't eat everything on this plate as I got quite full up, so my brother finished off the meat and veg for me! :)





I have had about 4 mugs of Green Tea today too.


It was nice to see all my friends last night as they hadn't seen me in a while and were all commenting on how well I had done on my diet! :) I had one friend say to me as she sat down next to me "Steph, you look A-mazing!!!!" - Bless her :) It makes it all seem worth while when people notice how much I have lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter