Friday 22 April 2011

Day One Hundred and Three

6.30am Mug of White Tea


Its Good Friday today so I am not at work, but my replacement tent is due to be delivered between 7am and 7pm, so I got up early in case the delivery was at 7am! It is now 8.45am and no tent yet :( I could have had an extra hour or so in bed! My stomach is starting to rumble now so I might do some bacon and eggs!


I would also like to announce that I became an auntie yesterday for the first time when my niece Lydia was born :D She arrived at 11.49am (Swiss time) and weighed 3.51kg, which is about 7.7lbs :) and is 49cm long (Not sure if they say height when they can't stand yet? lol) She is very beautiful! I have seen some ugly babies, and she is definitely not one of them :)

9.15am Breakfast

Bacon and scrambled eggs with a mug of White Tea.





Its now 13.30pm, still no sign of my tent and it is too hot in my flat to be doing any exercises! moan, moan, moan! I want to be out in the sun getting a tan!!! :(


So, I got impatient waiting and wondered if I could get a better idea of the delivery time if I phoned them up. I spoke to some young lad who told me almost immediately that they aren't doing any deliveries today! I was got quite annoyed and asked him why one of his colleagues had told me the previous day that a new tent would be delivered between 7am and 7pm, he said that there was nothing on his system about my conversation with his colleague and tent poles don't just snap! (Er, yes they do!! As mine flaming did!!) He said his manager wouldn't give me a refund, so I asked to speak to him but he was busy and would phone me back. I decided to drive to my parent's to enjoy what little sun was left and received a call on route from a lady from Tesco Direct with regards to my emails I had sent Tesco Direct during the week (she had no idea of my earlier conversation, so I didn't mention it to her). She said that she could have one sent out to me on Tuesday so that I would have it in time for the 28th, as I will be at work all day Tuesday and can't wait in from 7am to 7pm she said she could have a tent delivered to my local Tesco on Tuesday and I can collect it from there after 4pm. Just hope it does get delivered there! I have a confirmation email this time, so fingers crossed!! :)

17.25pm a glass of champagne to toast Lydia's arrival :)
Only 1.4g carbs per 100ml ;)









17.40pm Dinner 
BBQ - Chicken thigh and a burger with salad.




I had a bit of chicken with basil and tomato coating as well because it wasn't cooked when I got my first plate.

18.30pm Mug of Green Tea

19.50pm Mug of White Tea


I have done a 15 minute jog! I know its not as much as I normally do but I was still wearing my strapless bikini top from when I was sunbathing earlier and my flat is still pretty warm so I sweated up enough just doing 15 minutes! phew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter