Wednesday 13 April 2011

Day Ninety Four

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of White Tea.

Feeling GOOD today after my 3lb loss!! :D I think I will continue swapping my apple snack with a cheese snack to see if I get similar results next week! :)

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

10.10am Snack
Cheese String.

I have just been filling out my food list and noticed that I had missed out Day Ninety One!! I have amended it all now though! :)

I have lost 8 & 1/4 inches (21cm) from my waist now!! I might do another photo of me holding the tape measure to where my waist used to be! It was a bit of a mission getting it at the right angle last time though!

11.30am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Prawn Mayo with lettuce.


13.30pm Snack
Mini Pepperami

18.15pm Dinner 

Chicken leg coated in garlic and rosemary with salad and sour cream & chive dip.





18.50pm Mug of Green Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter