Monday 25 April 2011

Day One Hundred and Six

9.45am Breakfast
Grilled garlic sausage with cheddar cheese. This might seem like an odd meal, I used to LOVE cheese and garlic sausage on toast so I thought I would try it without the toast and it was delicious!! With a mug of Green Tea of course.


I have just updated Saturday and Sunday's blogs as I hadn't written much on them as they were posted from my iPhone. Bit more text written on them now :)

Right, its time for a shower now as I am off to catch some more rays and have a walk to bluebell woods and a pub lunch with the family! I heart Easter :)

14.50pm Lunch
Chicken skewers with Piri Piri sauce


18.45pm Dinner
Turkey, beef, salad, pickled onions, cheese.


I didn't have a lot to eat today as you can see, its weigh day tomorrow! :/
 
21.00pm Mug of Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter