Tuesday 5 April 2011

Day Eighty Six

6.30am Breakfast
2ish (They were broken lol) slices of Proto Toast with Philadelphia. 





8.00am Mug of Lemsip MAX (Blackcurrant)
The sore throat is better but I am feeling like a cold is on its way at the back of my throat/nasal passage and want to try and fight it off before it gets here! I also have a tissue with Olbas oil on to help keep my sinuses clear! - Grr @ whoever gave me this cold!! :(



It is also WEIGH DAY today! Hoping there aren't many carbs in the meds!! :/


OK, I had a quick google on Lemsip's carb content and there are zero, but 5g sugars! Strepsils have 3g of carbs though. I only had one last night and as my throat is better today, I can avoid them!


9.00am Pot of Green Tea


10.20am Snack
Mini Babybel


11.45pm Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Egg and bacon filler with cucumber, tomato and some droopy lettuce! (I need to do a food shop!!)



Got home and did basic Wii Step, Basic Hula and the Advanced Step then 30 minutes of Wii jogging and the result was.... 2lbs lost!!! WOOOO!!!!! If I told anyone that I was going to do Charlie Brooks today, I decided to do Wii Fit instead as it seems Malika has her cystitis back so I took a break in-between Advanced Step and the Wii jogging to wash my sofa etc! JOY!!

I'm quite impressed with that as it was another boozie weekend and I had half a poppadom on Sunday as well as that HUGE Indian meal! :)

Weight loss chart

I am now officially in the 'ideal' category and no longer OVERWEIGHT!!! :D

Close-up to show I'm 'ideal' category now

Had a little snack of celery and onion and garlic dip while my fish cooked




6.45pm Dinner
Mackerel with lettuce and a mug of White Tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter