Monday 11 April 2011

Day Ninety Two

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of White Tea.

8.20am Pot of Green Tea

I'm a bit sunburnt today! But loving the fact my skin has actually got some colour!! :) Think I got most of it from washing my car on Saturday as one of my arms has more colour than the other! (My car washing arm that is! :D)


9.45am Snack
Cheese string


All those people that have been reading my blog for ages and wondering why I have swapped my morning Granny Smith apple for a cheese string... Cheese string contains 0.2g of carbs per cheese string and here is the carb content of a Granny Smith apple (click to enlarge):




Yes, that's right! 19.6g of carbs!! Who'd have thought an apple would be so high in carbs?! I am wondering if this big daily carb decrease will actually help me to lose more weight each week?

9.50am Pot of Green Tea

Oh GOD!! We are on week 13!! (unlucky for some!!) I bet I will have only lost 1lb again now! HA! - If any! BUT, no alcohol this weekend so maybe that has helped me out?! I'll make sure I do my 30 mins on the Wii Fit jogging later as I didn't exercise yesterday and my exercise on Saturday was washing my car for 3 hours!


I'm off to an exhibition with work tomorrow and I hope we go to the pub for lunch like we did last time we went to the NEC so that I can have salad as the only options are sandwiches or cakes if we don't! I might take some cheese and pepperoni with me just in case! Don't want to have a high carb lunch on WEIGH DAY!!

I tried my bridesmaid dress on yesterday and it is too big now (plus I have 7lbs to go)!! Bearing in mind, all the dresses on the site they were brought from come up small! The two other bridesmaids are a size 8 and they had to have 10's (one 10 was slightly smaller than the other too! lol). I tried the 14 on in January and Kelly said it was about 4 inches too small, so she ordered me a 16 (as 4 inches seemed quite a bit to lose!) which was about an inch or so too small when I tried that on early Feb. So I have just suggested that we order the 14 in the dress to see how that fits me now. It might save a LOT of hassle nearer the wedding which the bride doesn't need! (fingers crossed)


12.30pm Lunch
Cheese and ham salad, lettuce, cucumber and tomato.


Just found a list of equivalent weights of what you have lost! I have lost just over the weight of an average 2 year old!! HAHA!


Have a look to see what you have lost HERE

18.15pm Dinner

Chicken, leek and ham with grated cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter