Monday 4 April 2011

Day Eighty Five


6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

8.25am Pot of Green Tea

I was actually feeling slimmer yesterday (any dieters out there will know what I mean as we all have feeling fat and feeling slimmer days!) until I had the Indian! lol will have to make sure I work it off later!

8.40am Snack
Mini Babybel.

10.45am Pot of Green Tea


11.30am Snack
5 Almonds

12.30pm Lunch
Egg and bacon filler with lettuce, cucumber and tomato.




14.30pm Pot of Green Tea

I did my 30 minute Wii Fit jog, the distance I ran is below, but it can't be right??? That converts as 6 miles!!! lol :/




18.15pm Dinner

Chicken, bacon, pepperoni and tomato omelette with cheese and mixed herbs.



18.45pm Mug of Green Tea

21.30pm Mug of Lemsip as my throat feels sore all of a sudden, followed by a Strepsil! 
No idea how many carbs are in either, and its weigh day tomorrow, but my throat hurts every time I swallow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter