Wednesday 20 April 2011

Day One Hundred and One

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

I forgot to do my measurements last night after I weighed, so I will do them tonight! Off to the camping shop this evening to see if I can get 2 new poles for my tent! If I can't, I will have to purchase a new one! :/

8.30am Pot of Green Tea



9.00am Snack
Mini Babybel


10.45am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch

Chicken Mayo salad



I have just re-read the text in the header of my blog and I am actually a size 12 now, and the bridesmaid dress does fit! I just want to reach my initial target, only 2lbs to go now... But, as I said in an earlier post, the dress fits without a bra, so I might lose a few more than my target weight so that I am able to wear a bra with the dress :)



14.30pm Pot of Green Tea

17.05pm Dinner

Spicy turkey breast, red pepper, mushroom and courgette kebabs with lettuce



Early dinner today as I needed to get to the camping shop by 18.15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter