Thursday 21 April 2011

Day One Hundred and Two

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

8.45am Pot of Green Tea

9.15am Snack
Mini Babybel

11.30am Pot of Green Tea

I have FINALLY sorted out my tent! Good job too as I go camping a week today!! Not sure if I will have lost 2lbs before camping, like I had hoped as I haven't done as much exercising as I'd hoped to do this week due to having lots to sort out after work! Taking the tent poles back tonight, so another 40 minute drive to Harlow as I'll go straight from work, but at least I get my replacement tent delivered tomorrow between 7am and 7pm. No lay in on my day off tomorrow then!

12.30pm Lunch

Chicken Mayo salad.




14.00pm Snack
Cheese string

19.00pm Dinner

Burgers with grated cheese and salad. Cant remember the carb content, but it wasn't a lot. With a mug of Green Tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter