Wednesday 27 April 2011

Day One Hundred and Eight

Well, I got my tent so I am all set for camping tomorrow! Got a load of Royal Wedding decorations too :) I will try my best to keep the blog updated but I will have mostly bbq food while camping I should imagine! I'll make sure I buy bags of lettuce so I don't have bread!

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of Green Tea.

Oh, and have I mentioned that I have reached TARGET WEIGHT?!!! :D

8.45am Mug of Green Tea

09.35am Snack
Mini Babybel

I have asked the question of what food I should start introducing into my diet to try and maintain my weight on http://www.lowcarbsite.com/forum.php but I haven't had any responses yet. I might try Special K in the mornings instead of yoghurt, and I'm sure someone told me that potatoes don't have a huge effect
11.45pm Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch

Prawn Mayo salad



14.30pm SnackCheese string


I had a reply from that lowcarb site:


A good way to do this is to introduce one food at a time... starting with fruit, soft cheeses or a whole grain. Potato is probably one of the worst choices. Save those for much later. Sugars/sweets are in that category, too. Add ONE serving of 5 to 10 carbs to what you've been eating for weight loss. Do that for a week or two. See what happens to your weight. If you lose more, add another 5 to 10g carb the next week. Work your way up, carefully and consciously adding healthy carbs. When you hit a week where you gain, cut back by 5g the following week. See if that maintains you.



I might go back to having an apple as a snack then! But I was still losing weight doing that!

17.30pm Dinner
Garlic and rosemary pork with asparagus, courgettes and half a tin of plum tomatoes.



19.30pm Mug of White Tea



I have dropped my cat off at my parent's house for the weekend, she seemed to settle in quite quickly this time :) Just having a cuppa as I'm half way through packing, just got my clothes to pack now as I have packed all the camping bits, sleeping bag etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter