Tuesday 11 January 2011

Day Two

As Day Two starts, my stomach is rumbling. I know this is a normal feeling for the start of a diet as I have felt like this before. I did have my low carb and natural yoghurt with linseeds and blueberries breakfast again this morning, I just need to do a pot of Green Tea to settle my craving.

My low carb breakfast

Its 2011's first Curry Club tonight, I can't have any rice, naan bread, poppadoms or saag aloo with my meal, so it should be interesting! I know from a previous year not to go for the vegetable bhaji as it contains potatoes! I'm thinking of going for the Sizzling Chicken Tikka Main, which comes with a side salad, an onion bhaji and a mushroom bhaji, there may be some other dishes on the menu that I can have that are low carb, I will check when I get there! I'll have to watch everyone else eat their poppadoms, maybe I can have a spoonful of lime pickle or something?? lol :/

At least I don't have to rush to get to the doctor's after I pick up my specs now as she was fully booked within 20 mins of opening!! Can't see her tomorrow as I'm in Portsmouth and she isn't in next week, so the 27th Jan I have to phone again at 7am this time to make an appointment for after work that day! Lucky I'm not dying or anything!! That gives me more time to go on the Wii Fit after work then take a shower in time for Curry Club at 7.30pm (If it isn't postponed again!!)

09.15 am Granny Smith apple (stomach is still grumbling!) 


Granny Smith apple
10.30am Pot of Green Tea


Here is my beloved Tea Pot in my tea cosy that I knitted for it. It was one of the first things I knitted, so its not very good lol but it keeps my tea warm, which is the main thing :)


Tea Pot full of green tea

11am 3 brazil nuts (finally my stomach has stopped rumbling!! WOO!)


12.30pm Lunch
Prawn salad again, but this time without the balsamic vinegar, and in date large prawns. I also added half a red chilli to give it a kick and some linseeds :)


Prawn salad with chilli
The red chilli is pretty dang hot!!! lol I also had green grapes for lunch again, grapes seem to help fill me up, although you aren't meant to have a lot of fruit on this diet as fruit contains sugar, but I figure some grapes is better than a potato or slice of bread right?


I forgot to mention water yesterday. You are meant to drink lots on the Low Carb diet, Green Tea counts as water, but I also drink water while I exercise.


1.30pm Pot of Green Tea


It has just gone 3pm and my stomach has started to rumble, so I might have some cheese or meat as a snack when I get home after work. 4 and a half hours until we sit down at the Curry House and I have to watch everyone eat poppadoms yet too!!


I managed to avoid having a snack when I got home, mostly because I didn't have the time as I was in Specsavers for ages!! When I got home I got on the Wii Fit straight away, did my exercise for the day, most of which was 30 minutes free step while I was watching Neighbours :)


Day Two's exercise time


I weighed myself after my session on the Wii and was chuffed to see that I had lost 2lbs!! :) Wooooop! Not bad for first day on the diet, although I'm not sure it will be as much tomorrow after tonight's Curry Club! I did stick to what I said earlier, the Chicken Tikka without sauce, mushroom bhaji and onion bhaji, althought the Tikka didn't come with a side salad at this Curry House :( :


Low Carb Curry Club
Having a Green Tea now to wash it all down before bed, need to be up early to pick my hire car up from work at 6am as I'm off to Portsmouth tomorrow for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter