Monday 17 January 2011

Day Eight

Is it Monday already??! I had a different breakfast this morning, well a slightly different breakfast...

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, linseeds and blackberries


Breakfast - Yoghurt and Blackberries
I'd just like to point out that the bowls I have my breakfast in aren't cereal bowls, they are little bowls that I got with a Chinese set. Just the perfect size to have yoghurt in!


8.15am Pot of Green Tea
To  get to my office at work, I have to climb a steep stair case, which normally is no problem at all as my legs have got used to it. But climbing the stairs today, I really felt my legs ache after my workouts at the weekend! Charlie Brooks said that you need to do he workout 2-3 times a week and will feel the results in 2 weeks, so I'll try and stick to that and carry on with my Wii Fit as well of course! :)


DVD Cover
According to Charlie Brooks, if she can get fit doing this work out, then anyone can! I feel like she looks on the left at the mo lol! So the only way is up I guess! :)


11.15am Snack
Granny Smith apple


12.30pm Lunch
Prawn salad again, but without the chillis this time! lol


Day Eight's Lunch - Prawn Salad
13.00pm Pot of Green Tea


I got home from work and did 15 minutes on my Wii Fitness Coach then another 15 minutes on the Wii Fit, beating yet another score on Step Plus :)


Day Eight's Score on Step Plus
Then I did the dreaded weigh-in and this time the scales said....


Day Eight's Scale Result :)
That's 6lbs in one week! Not the 7lb I was expecting, but 6lb is close enough and heading in the right direction :)


6pm Dinner Time


Hot Smoked Mackerel Fillets
Ingredients
2 smoked mackerel fillets
1 tablespoon cottage cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
6 mushroom stalks, finely chopped
Salt and pepper
A little garlic seasoning or minced garlic


Garnish:
paprika
pepper
lemon slices


How to make Hot Smoked Mackerel Fillets1 Lay mackerel fillets on an oval dish, tails to the centre.
2 Mix together cottage cheese, tarragon, mushroom stalks, salt, pepper and garlic, if liked.
3 Arrange on top of the fish, down the centre of each fillet.
4 Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave on power 7 for 3 minutes. Drain, if necessary.
5 Garnish with paprika and lemon slices. Serve immediately.



Before Cooking


After Cooking Served With Lettuce
Washed down with a cup of Green Tea.


9pm Mug of Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter