Thursday 20 January 2011

Day Eleven

I have just noticed that I didn't eat my Pink Lady apple yesterday! I'll have that today instead :) I had a look in the mirror this morning and can gladly say that my 'muffin top' isn't as bad as the one I posted yesterday! lol Maybe my trousers have got a had looser or something, but I'm sure it was worse than it looked this morning!


6.30am Breakfast
Same as yesterday, used the last of my blackberries today so I need to do a food shop! I also don't have any salad left. I think I'll get some bacon and tinned tomatoes as well for my breakfast treat at the weekend. Its good to treat yourself on a diet, I know I am allowed bacon and eggs on the low carb diet, but it feels like a treat ;) I like to have something different from salad for lunch on Fridays too as I finish at lunch time. I'm thinking cheese and grapes for lunch tomorrow? (As pictured, but without the wine as booze is a no no).


Possible Friday Lunch?
8.15am Pot of Green Tea


10.30am Snack
Pink Lady apple



Pink Lady apple (taken with iphone 4)
11.20am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken salad, cucumber lettuce tomato (no chillis or linseeds today)

13.15pm Pot of Green Tea



When I got home I went straight on My Fitness Coach, here she is:


My Wii Fitness Coach
I did 15 minutes with the fitness coach then 15 minutes on the Wii Fit, and today the scales said...






Day Eleven's Weightloss Chart
I really didn't expect to have lost 3lbs over the last 2 days as the rate of losing weight normally slows down after the first week so I am quite impressed :)

18.15pm Dinner


Chicken Stir Fry (low carb of course)


Ingredients
Chicken
Beansprouts
Garlic
Snap peas (think thats what they are called lol)
Asparagus
Spring Onions
Mushrooms


In the frying pan. 


Chicken Stir Fry


This portion size is way too much for one meal, even though I'd normally scoff the lot in one go! So I decided to be good and put some in a tub for tomorrow...


 


Washed down with some Green Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter