Friday 28 January 2011

Day Nineteen

Friday is finally here again!! WOOOO! Not sure what there is to look forward to though (Except not being at work!!), as I am staying in for most of the weekend, except for Sunday night when I am out for an Indian for my Dad's birthday  - a low carb one of course! :) It is also pay day today, so I can finally buy my Dad something for his birthday. As it is pay day, I am also going to treat myself to an Ali Baba Special kebab tonight. If I don't eat the pitta bread, its another low carb meal! ;) I lost 2lbs last year the day after I had one!!


6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, blueberries, linseeds and a mug of Green Tea.


I also have some Camembert  cheese at home that I might have for lunch. I normally have baked Camembert with fresh bread, but there are waaay too many carbs in bread, so I normally find some tortilla wraps (I choose the ones with the least amount of carbs) and I grill them a bit, so they aren't so floppy and I dunk them in the Camembert when it has baked :) YUM

Baked Camembert Cheese
8.45am Pot of Green Tea


11am Snack
Granny Smith apple



14.00pm Lunch
Baked Camembert cheese with white and wheat tortillas (they had the lowest carb content of all the tortilla wraps on the shelf).


Lunch - Camembert and tortilla wraps


I cleaned the flat today and did the Charlie Brooks workout, so I have done well over an hour of exercise today!! woo :)


17.00pm Mug of Green Tea


19.00pm Dinner
My pay day treat... an Ali Baba special kebab, 4 kinds of meat and lots of salad. Normally when I order the special it all comes in one container, the size of the one on the left, but today it came in two, and there was LOADS of meat!!! lol


My HUGE Ali Baba special!!! LOL
I was good though and didn't eat ALL that meat, I just ate the doner meat and the shish. What is pictured below has gone in my fridge (well, the meat has. The onions went in the bin)

I couldn't eat it all! (I shouldn't have tried to either!)
19.45pm Mug of Green Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter