Saturday 29 January 2011

Day Twenty

Saturday today, and a lazy one at that! I got out of bed about 10am, so had breakfast about 10.15am.


Breakfast 10.15am
3 rashers of back bacon and scrambled eggs (from 2 eggs) with a mug of Green Tea.


Bacon and eggs - low carb breakfast ;)
12.30pm Mug of Green Tea


I want to finish knitting my fingerless gloves today as well as order some wool (now I've been paid) for some other knitting projects :)


I've just realised its lunch time, so I best get my left over Ali Baba meat out the fridge! :) Not sure how long kebab meat lasts in the fridge! lol


13.45pm Lunch
Left over chicken and shish kebab meat with mixed lettuce.


Saturday's Lunch
14.15pm Pot of Green Tea


I have done 55 minutes of the Charlie Brooks workout DVD and am drenched lol!! I need to get washed up as just been invited round the Henry's tonight :)


19.00pm Dinner
Bacon salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery & primula cheese with a small amount of French dressing. I forgot to take a picture of it though! With a mug of Green Tea.


I had a Green Tea and a water around the Henry's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter