Tuesday 25 January 2011

Day Sixteen

Feeling good again today as I found myself having to 'hitch up' my trousers as I was walking to my office as they have become rather loose where I have lost weight!!! :D Time to dig out some smaller trousers from the cupboard I think! WOOOOP! I've lost a whole ten pounds!!! I'm into double figures now! Think I still have about 20lbs to go though, so I'm a third of the way there! ;)

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and blueberries with linseeds and a mug of Green Tea

Low carb cartoon! lol
8.15am Pot of Green Tea

10.30am Snack
Pink Lady apple.


Last night when I was doing my workout DVD I gave my cat a woodlouse to play with as she normally get impatient when I am exercising because she wants my attention, she doesn't like it when I am walking around the flat and not sitting down so she can jump on my lap! lol The woodlouse kept her entertained for a good half an hour, so it was a good plan! I think there was something wrong with it as the normally curl up in a ball to protect themselves, so it kept her entertained by running about until it stopped moving...

Woodlouse (not my cat's one)
 11.15am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Cheese salad again with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery and linseeds.


Cheese Salad
Chicken and something for dinner, I'll have to see what is in my freezer as money is tight at the mo! Need more yoghurt, lettuce, cheese and petrol yet too!



18.00pm Dinner
Butterflied chicken filled with dolcelatte cheese and wrapped in bacon served with roasted vegetables.


Day Sixteen's Dinner
I haven't done any exercise today!! :-O - The first time in 2 weeks! Thought I was due a rest, plus I want to finish knitting my gloves as its getting cold again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter