Friday 14 January 2011

Day Five

Day Five and FRIDAY is finally here! My plan for today is to finish work at 12pm and go home to have some lunch, clean the flat (a bit of exercise) then have a go on the Wii before meeting Ben when he has finished work to help him with his website and to look over a few letters he has written to the council, for a fee of course! :) Hopefully I will have lost a whole pound this time :) I think the lack of Wii Fit exercise contributed to me not losing so much yesterday!?

6.30am Breakfast Same as the rest of the week, just a few blueberries left now. 

8.30am Pot of Green Tea 

10.20am Granny Smith apple


13.00pm Lunch
I fancied some cheese today so I had a cheese and chorizo sausage salad. One of the cheeses was Swiss Emmental, I'm not sure what the other one is as it came in a pack with the parma ham I had earlier in the week and the chorizo on the plate. There is also cucumber, lettuce and cherry tomatoes on the plate.


Friday's lunch
After cleaning the flat, hoovering every room, the washing up, litter tray cleaning, and cleaning the itchen floor, I also did 15 minutes on my Wii Fitness Coach. (It was exhausting) Then 16 minutes on my Wii Fit. I beat my score again on the super hula hoop exercise:


Super Hula Hoop Result
Even after all that exercise the scales said my weight had decreased a little since last time. It might have been because I weighed myself earlier in the day or all the water I was drinking while doing the fitness coach? Well, at least I'm still losing weight and not putting any on :)


18.00pm Dinner Time
I had some hot and spicy turkey breast fillets in the freezer with today's date on, so I cooked them both, intending to have one with a salad for lunch tomorrow. When I thought about having it with salad, I fancied salad for dinner too. I decided to put some mozarella cheese on top of my turkey as it grilled - DELICIOUS! :) I washed it down with a mug of Green Tea


Friday's Dinner - Hot & Spicey Turkey Breast & Salad
I had one diet coke down the pub while I earnt my ££ doing some work on Ben's laptop then another Green Tea when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter