Monday 31 January 2011

Day Twenty Two

Monday, and that means one thing.... WEIGH DAY!!!!

Weigh Day!!!

I have put my smaller work trousers on today as my other trousers I kept treading on the bottom of as they were getting too loose!! lol - But I had forgotten that the zip is broken on these trousers and it slowly undoes itself, I need to remember to keep checking it...

Still feeling a bit bloated after the Indian last night! Hopefully that will have gone by weigh time! I might do Charlie Brooks DVD again tonight :) Maybe I should look into other workout DVDs as in 6 months time Charlie Brooks might get a bit boring, as she chats to her fitness coach on the DVD, I hear the same jokes every time I do it which is a bit annoying! They shouldn't be allowed to talk through the workouts! lol


6.30am Breakfast
I was getting bored of blueberries and blackberries with my breakfast, so I had chopped mixed nuts and linseeds with my natural yoghurt this morning.


Natural yoghurt with chopped nuts and linseeds
8.45am Pot of Green Tea



10.40am Snack
Granny Smith apple.


11am Pot of Green Tea


I'm not feeling so bloated now and I have a safety pin for my trousers! ;) Think I need to throw these in the bin when I get home!! lol



12.30pm Lunch
Ham Salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery and french dressing.


Ham salad
I got home feeling a bit bloated again, did my 55 minute Charlie Brooks workout then 10 minutes on the Wii Fit, thinking I must have lost at least 2lbs with ALL the exercising I have done over the past week, I get on the scales and I'm the same blooming weight that I was last Monday!!! So still at a 10lb loss! Not sure whether it is the huge Indian still lingering inside me, or if its the fact that muscle weighs more than fat?! The last two times I have done this diet, I didn't do as much exercise, so I probably wouldn't have noticed a weight increase due to muscles?! I was hoping the scales would say that I'd lost at least 2lbs so its a bit of a downer staying the same weight! I might weigh myself again in a couple of days (once the Indian has gone lol).


18.30pm Dinner
Chicken, red pepper, red onion, mushroom and hollumi cheese kebabs with mixed lettuce and a mug of Green Tea.


Chicken and veg kebabs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter