Thursday 27 January 2011

Day Eighteen

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, blueberries and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea.

Feeling better today after exercising last night. Its amazing what 30 minutes of exercise can do to how you feel the next day!! (Never thought I'd say that!!! lol)


I put my ribs in the slow cooker this morning, coated them in a madras dry marinade last night. I also added some water to the slow cooker as I was worried the ribs would dry out in there! We'll see how it looks later, I'll try and pop home before my doctor's appointment that I have finally made about my shoulder at 16.40pm. I fractured my clavicle (shoulder bone) in 2005 I think it was and it still hurts every now and then and I think my should has dropped too.


How my clavicle looked
8am Pot of Green Tea


10.30am Pot of Green Tea


I haven't had time to eat my apple today, work has been manic!!!


12.30pm Lunch
Cheese and ham salad with cucumber, lettuce, tomato, celery, spring onion and french dressing.


Cheese and Ham Salad
13.15pm Pot of Green Tea


I only managed to fit in 15 minutes on the Wii Fit tonight after the doctors, but some exercise is better than none! I'll do more tomorrow cleaning the flat and then a Charlie Brooks dvd session. :) The doctor said that it is quite normal for my shoulder to hurt as where it broke there is a bit of a lump on my shoulder which is quite close to the skin. I also asked about my toe that feels like it clicks out of place every now and then, she examined it and tried to get it to click out of place herself and as she couldn't, she said that it can't be dislocating itself as she'd be able to do it if that's what it was doing. She suggested it might be a ligament or a tendon moving that is causing the pain, and when it feels like I am clicking my toe back into place, I am actually moving the tendon! She suggested taking a photo of when it feels out of place and maybe strapping that toe to the toe next to it when I walk in flat shoes (which is when it normally happens).


18.00pm Dinner
Pork ribs, dry rubbed with a madras marinade then cooked in the slow cooker while I was at work. I coated them in a sweet chilli sauce (not sure on the carb content) then cooked them under the grill for 10 minutes, turning once. I didn't think they would fill me up, so I did a bit of hollumi cheese with it.


Ribs and Hollumi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter