Tuesday 18 January 2011

Day Nine

Morning bloggers! :)

Day nine arrives and I'm not feeling achy today. Does that mean that I need to push myself harder tonight? Another go on the Charlie Brooks DVD I think! Can't believe I am actually pushing myself to do exercise!! NEVER in my life have I pushed myself to do exercise before, I wouldn't say in the last 2 years on this diet that I had really pushed myself to do exercise, I just made sure I went on the Wii Fit daily, and that doesn't really push you that hard, not as much as the workout DVD anyway. It just meant that I was more active than I would have been sitting on my bum watching TV! lol

I really shouldn't drink tea after 9pm! My bladder was killing me this morning, lucky I live alone and there was no queue for the toilet! ;)

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, blackberries and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea.

8.00am Pot of Green Tea

I have a Pink Lady apple today for my snack, as Morrisons didn't have any Granny Smiths! :(

My 'Pink Lady' apple
10.15am Snack
Pink Lady apple. 


11.40am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Same as yesterday but with half a red chilli and I put a bit of olive oil in. I must admit it tastes better without the olive oil! lol I'll have to see if there are any low carb salad dressings to make my salads more interesting! I also added linseeds to today's salad :)


14.45pm Pot of Green Tea


When I got home today I put the workout DVD straight on and did 50 minutes!!!!! YES, I do ache now! lol Then I did 17 minutes on the Wii Fit and my weight has decreased a little again.


Day Nine Weightloss Chart
Apparently I am losing weight at a good pace (according to the Wii lol) and I am glad that the line on the graph is still going down. I know that the first week of weight loss, you normally lose a lot more than the rest of the weeks on the diet as your body gets used to it. I am also wondering if I am actually building stronger muscles already? I know that muscles weigh more than fat, and my muscles are aching, but only time will tell!


18.45pm Dinner
Pork and veg kebabs


Ingredients
red pepper
Pork belly steak
button mushrooms
1/2 courgette
paprika for flavouring


served with lettuce


You can have whatever veg and meat you like on these quick and easy to prepare kebabs, I had a lot of these on my low carb diet last year. I normally have chicken kebabs with onion and cherry tomatoes as well as mushrooms and courgettes. My cupboard is stocked up on wooden skewers as when the summer comes it is nice to have something easy to cook rather than slaving over a hot stove when you are hot enough as it is.


The Uncooked Kebab

Cooked Kebab Served With Lettuce
Washed down with a mug of Green Tea as always.


Wooo! I have just looked up low carb cheeses and look at this delicious list!!



  • Butter
  • Blue cheese
  • Brie cheese
  • Cheddar cheese
  • Colby cheese
  • Cream
  • Cream cheese
  • Edam cheese
  • Feta cheese
  • Gouda cheese
  • Monterey Jack cheese
  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Provolone cheese
  • Ricotta cheese
  • Romano cheese
  • Roquefort cheese
  • Sour cream
  • Swiss cheese

It doesn't mention Primula cheese on here, I'll check the carb content on the tube, but I hope I can have that too, then I can have Primula and celery sticks! - YUM! I'll probably still skip the butter butter with meals, but the rest of the cheese sounds great. I have some holumi in my fridge too, thats not on the list but I ate that last year and still lost weight :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter