Thursday 13 January 2011

Day Four

Day Four is here and I am still feeling quite full from my late dinner last night and tired after a long day!

6.30am Breakfast - Same as the rest of the week. As I live alone, I am the only one eating the blueberries, there is no point in buying lots of different fruits as they would just go out of date too quickly. I will buy some different fruit for breakfast next week. I am allowed bacon and eggs for breakfast on a low carb diet, so I will probably have that at the weekend. I might get a tin of tomatoes too to go with it! - YUM :)


I managed to fit the chilli in my small freezer compartment too! There is no room for ANYTHING else in there now, the frozen food will come in handy near the end of the month when I don't have a lot of money left ;) I have some frozen cauliflower, peas, chargrilled Mediterranean vegetables, a Bernard Matthews turkey roll, frozen chicken breasts,  some frozen pre-cooked chicken, frozen sausages (I should probably bin these as sausages are naughty on low carb diet I think) and a tub of chicken and mushroom curry that I cooked in my slow cooker before Christmas, not sure if there are a lot of carbs in there or not?


11am Snack - Granny Smith apple


I've also just filled up my tea pot for a second time today (Green Tea again of course!) :)


Been browsing other low carb blogs and found some delicious sounding recipes at: http://low-carb-news.blogspot.com/ I will print them out and try them at some point :) Looking at all the yummy low carb recipe ideas has made me tummy rumble, so I'll have a 11.48am snack! 5 unsalted almonds.


Snack - 5 unsalted almonds
12.30pm Lunch
I had a prawn salad, same as yesterday but the green chillis were super hot this time!!


13.45pm Pot of Green Tea


When I got home I got straight on my Wii Fit and got a great result on my Step Aerobics:


Basic Step Aerobics result
And then on the Super Hula Hoop:

Hula Hoop Plus Result
After I had completed 47 minutes of exercise, I decided to weigh myself again. Instead of telling me I had lost 1 or 2lbs, my Wii Fit told me this:

Today's weighing result
I'm guessing I may have lost around half a pound or something? Time for dinner after my stint on the Wii Fit, so I had a look in the fridge to see what needed eating, and to my delight I saw a lovely piece of steak...

Mmm steak
Gotta have steak with the mushrooms that needed using up and the half an onion I also had in my fridge




My finished dinner, steak, fried onions and mushrooms and a selection of fresh vegetables :) with a Green Tea to wash it down of course! ;)

Day Four's Dinner

4 comments:

  1. MMMmmm, your food looks yummy!

    I answered your question (regarding bananas) on my "eats" page. Thanks for the question!

    I'm looking forward to following your progress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thanks, I'll have a look! :) Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Stephie, I also have blueberries on my activia yogurt atm and have began drinking lemon juice in hot water in the morning instead of tea to kick start my digestive system. I feel cleaner x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge fan of lemon, so I'll stick to green tea for me :) Not eating so many carbs has made me feel a lot less bloated! x

    ReplyDelete

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter