Wednesday 19 January 2011

Day Ten

Day ten!! I made it to double figures :)

I'm feeling quite good today, and although the scales said my weight has only decreased a little, my belly feels a bit flatter than in normally does! Waiting for my 'muffin top' to go still though! 

Muffin Top
That isn't a picture of me, its just one I found on the net to show what I mean by muffin top if anyone was wondering :)

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, blackberries, linseeds and a mug of Green Tea.

8.20am Pot of Green Tea

11.10am Pot of Green Tea 

As well as weighing myself, I have been taking measurements too and I have lost 10cm from my waist :) and 4cm from my chest <--- one of the bad things about weight loss! lol I have also lost a couple of cm from my neck, arm and hips an 4cm from my thigh. I only measure my left limbs, so the right side might be bigger? HAHA 

I really fancy an iced bun today! lol no idea where that has come from, but I guess my body wants some sugar? But it can't have any! I think its more the icing that I am craving than the dough...
Mmm... iced bun....
12.30pm Lunch
Chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato and linseeds)


Chicken Salad Lunch


I only did a quick 20 minutes on my Wii Fit tonight as my new mobile phone arrived today (iphone 4!!) and I wanted to get exercise and food out of the way! :) But, after my hard workout last night, my scales said I had lost 2lbs since last time! WOOOO


Weightloss Chart Day Ten
When I checked my fridge to see what meat I needed to use today I was delighted to see a nice juicy rump steak smiling back at me! ;)


18.00pm Dinner
Rump Steak with chopped green chillis and slices of Swiss Emmental cheese with salad (lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes)




Day Ten's Dinner Steak and Salad
Along with a mug of Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter