Sunday 16 January 2011

Day Seven

Its a very LAZY Sunday today. I didn't wake up until 10.45am, but I didn't got to sleep until about 1am so its not like I've had 12 hours sleep or anything. I only had 3 diet cokes last night, so hopefully that hasn't made a huge difference to my diet :/


11am Breakfast
The same as Saturdays, 3 rashers of bacon and scrambled egg. It can't be bad for the diet if I managed to lose what I did, but the workout may have helped there? 


I might try out the workout on my Charlie Brooks workout DVD today (if I can find it), after I have got dressed and done a food shop! I forgot that the shops aren't 24 hour on a Saturday night so they were all shut when we left Chicagos at about 12am lol


I should have said the 11am breakfast was actually brunch! Its 2pm and I still feel full so I'm just going to polish off the left over blueberries for lunch/a snack, with a Green Tea of course!




I've just done 45 minutes of Charlie Brooks Before and After work out DVD and my muscles ache! Then I did 15 minutes on the Wii Fit, thought I'd try some of the balance exercises on there today and I got a high score on the type rope.


Type Rope Exercise Result on Wii Fit
And guess what the scales said again when I weighed myself after alllll that exercise...


Day Seven Weightloss Scale
A little?? A LITTLE???? Either the diet cokes last night were a big no no, or the results of working out for an hour won't show until tomorrow... we'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out! But, at least I haven't put on weight or stayed the same, and I am still losing, so its all good I guess, just felt like the scales would have said more than that after all that sweating! lol


So, for dinner tonight, I am cooking pork leg steak with mozzarella and rosemary wrapped in bacon with green beans and cauliflower :) Here is the meat being prepared:



18.45pm Dinner
It was delicious :) I love a bit of melted cheese in my food, I used the last of my mozzarella now though, I might see what other cheese I can use in my cooking as I always use mozzarella!


Day Seven's Dinner
Dinner is being washed down with a Green Tea, as usual ;)

2 comments:

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter