Saturday 22 January 2011

Day Thirteen

Oh dear, not Day Thirteen!! Its an unlucky number, so what's the betting the scales aren't kind to me today?! lol


Its 11.30am and I have only recently finished breakfast (or brunch) again, so it looks like fruit for a late lunch then. I had another teaspoon of linseeds this morning as I still haven't 'been' :/


11.10am Breakfast
Mushroom, cheese and 2 slices of pepperoni omelette with a mug of Green Tea. I didn't do as much filling as the photo I posted yesterday.


Day Thirteen's Breakfast
I have also started taking Adios Max* today. I have had them for a while, but always forget to take them! lol




* Adios and Adios Max are effective, natural, herbal medicines which help speed up weight loss by acting on the body's metabolism (helping to speed up the rate at which your body converts fat in your body into energy). When taken as part of a calorie-controlled diet with exercise, this can lead to weight loss.


2.35pm Lunch (Late Lunch)
Just some fruit. Grapes, blackberries and blueberries. I still need to pop out and get some milk for my low carb cauli cheese! I bet they have sold out at my little shop now, but I'll have a look when I have finished my fruit :)


Fruit For Lunch
OK, I've just done my 55 minutes with the Charlie Brook workout DVD...


An interval clip between workouts they show
Then I did about 13 minutes on the Wii Fit, beating my score yet again on the Step Plus workout:


Step Plus Score - Day Thirteen
Then I closed my eyes as I stood on the Wii Board waiting for the weigh-in results, being the thirteenth day, and with yesterday's results I wasn't expecting much.... but they said I'd lost a pound again woo!! (I did have a little poo earlier) So its back to 9lbs lost so far! still a couple of days until the 2 week weigh-in to see how much I have lost in 2 weeks :)


Day Thirteen Weightloss Chart
I've been invited round my parents tomorrow for a roast dinner, which will just be meat and veg on my plate while I watch the rest of my family enjoy roast potatoes and yorkshire pudding! :( lol I'll make sure my Mum doesn't put too much on my plate though to keep my portion size down :)


19.00pm Dinner
Low carb cauliflower cheese! (recipe posted on Day Twelve) I didn't eat it all, I have put some in a tub to have another day :) I'm rather full now too and it was mainly cheese and veg woop!


Low Carb Cauliflower Cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter